Sarcoidosis And Me

National Sarcoidosis Organization

Awareness is Key - Research is Power - Support is Everything

Support

Forum Home > General Discussion > Second Annual Sarcoidosis Awareness & Fundraiser Event April 27, 2013 Sudbury ON Canada

Stephangelah

Will be hosting my second annual Sarcoidosis Awareness & Fundraiser Event on Saturday April 13, 2013 at Little Montreal Bar & Deli in Sudbury ON Canada. Start time 7pm with live music. $5 cover. Meal included for atttending. Moneys raised will be donated to the National Sarcoidosis Organization. This year, I will be trying to get my local medical community of doctors and other sarcoidosis sufferers involved in the event. If you can't make it, send me a story about yourself and how sarcoidosis has affected you. I will be printing these stories and be putting them at tables for people to read; I find this would be a great way to raise awareness on the disease. You can forward you story to my email at sahurst@live.ca; if you wanr to remain unanimus that's perfectly fine too. If you have any questions, you can also contact me at sahurst@live.ca.

Regards,

Stephanie Hurst,

Chair, Second Annual Sarcoidosis Awareness & Fundariser Event in Sudbury ON Canada

January 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.